Award will be a plaque based on the three longest distance confirmed QSO’s made between November 1 and October 31 of each year. The following conditions will apply:
- All contacts are judged as short path.
- Confirmations must be via QSL card, LoTW or Club Log only.
- Any given DXCC entity may only be used for one (1) contact
- Transmitter grid square and DX entities’ grid square along with the New Jersey DXA beam heading list will be used for distance determination.
- Repeaters are not permitted. EME is permitted under the above limits.
In the event of ties, additional contacts may be added until tie is broken.